Taste of Williamson
Thank you to everyone that attended and supported United Way and our partner agencies through Taste of Williamson! For 18 years, this all-inclusive food and social gathering helped ensure that everyone in our community has an equal chance at a bright future. Although we will not be hosting this event in 2021 due to COVID, we hope that you will continue to support the mission and success of United Way of Greater Nashville.
Eat. Drink. Do Good.
Too many of our beloved restaurants, bakeries and eateries have temporarily closed or made significant changes to their operations and staffing in response to COVID-19. We encourage you to continue to patron businesses that are offering take-out and curb-side service, which helps workers throughout our community retain their jobs and support their families.
Visit nashvilleresponsefund.com to learn how United Way is supporting our community through crisis.
2020 Judge’s Choice and People’s Choice Award Winners
- Kings Dining & Entertainment – Best Restaurant
- J. Alexander’s Franklin – Best Dessert
- Tito’s and Pueblo Real Mexican Restaurant – Best Overall
- Herban Market – Favorite Savory
- Gigi’s Cupcakes – Favorite Sweet
- Herban Market – Best New Discovery
- Tito’s and Pueblo Real Mexican Restaurant – Most Likely to Visit Again
- Menu Maker Catering & Events – Most Festive Booth
Check out these delicious offerings from three businessses that participated in Taste of Williamson 2020.
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
Menu Maker Catering & Events